Traffic light not working correctly ( timing wrong )

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

karlism

17 October 2024
My other post about being on the red light offence alleged for .5 seconds is based the timing of the yellow lights , this I can prove is incorrect from the video timing - the time for yellow is not correct for the speed and type of intersection.
This occurred on the 2 nd of February .
A separate issue that I have is I have a video of the traffic lights in March that I captured on my phone . This shows that the yellow was less than 3 seconds. This is not correct.

What is the significance that this is wrong on one occasion - does mean it is wrong legally until fixed ?

To get an engineering report for this I was quoted from the government agency at a cost to me of $1496 !!!!.
Vic roads currently have my request on these lights which at this outstanding at six weeks.

Also to get details of the testing procedure I was told to apply the justice department and they may give it to me under FOI. I had originally requested this from the informant and he refused . As part their procedures he is supposed to give me a letter in writing to this effect but he has not done so.
In the discovery process whose responsibility is to obtain this information the informant or me ?

The case continues as Fines Vic incorrectly said the infringement was cancelled . The case continues .