WA Notice of Child abuse

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Hoang Trang

22 July 2016
Hi everyone it's been years since I've posted and thought everything had settled but here I am again.

I've been the primary carer of my 2 children for most of their lives ( twins aged 11 ). Final orders back in 2017 for kids to live with me and spend every 2nd weekend and half holidays with their mother. No child support paid to me but still manage to put them through private school. Hands on and devoted dad doing the school pick ups and drop off, rugby training, teacher meetings the whole nine yards.

Just meet a new partner after being alone for 2 years and now s**t has hit the fan. Not even 1 month of dating and my daughter was withheld and notice of child abuse served on me last week. Never had any police or CPS cases against me, No VRO's or even school involvement. Apparently my daughter is too scared to come back home out of fear and manipulation. First court hearing today and my daughter remains in her mums care until the next hearing in august. Court appointed children's lawyer which hopefully will see through the lies and bulls**t.

Anyone had this happen to them ?